Monday, July 1, 2013

~Camp~

Jordan (and most of our youth group) was at camp last week.  I really missed Jordan at home and Wednesday night just wasn't the same without all the teens.

I did get to see them all Tuesday night for Parent's Night!

Some people were oddly dressed with green hair, green face stickers, green headbands with streamers... yikes!  Most people looked normal.  Wouldn't you know, I spot Jordan and he has a nice green strip down the center of his head.


I found out there were 4 teams.  The green team wanted to be sure they knew who was on their team.  Yeah, you could pick them out of a crowd! haha!

I think there were about 120 teens and 60 workers.  We really enjoyed our visit and heard a great sermon.  We had a time of fellowship (eating!).  We were able to talk to the speaker, Jerry Ross, for a little while too.  We went to his church on vacation in March and were excited that he was coming out to speak at camp.  We left around 10:30 and arrived home around midnight.

I really enjoyed the testimonies the kids shared during our Sunday services, and I can't wait to listen to the sermons myself!  

No comments: