I am really trying to finish up a bunch of sewing/crochet projects. I am not letting myself start anything new until I've cleaned up a little... well, unless I see something I really need to make:-)
I need little projects while I'm doing school with Eric. Sometimes I scrapbook with my laptop but I mostly like to knit or crochet. I have two blankets and one sweater to finish but I fit in two of these soap savers last week.
I hate the feel of mushy bar soap in the shower, but I don't trust the chemicals in the liquid soap. I am testing this cute little bag...
I changed washclothes every day because of the smell, so I'm not sure how long this will last. It reminds me of these kids soaps I sometimes get.






4 comments:
Is the soap saver dry when you put it in? Kevin hates mushy soap too, and it's not quite a habit for the kids to keep it out of the water :-)
What kind of bar soap do you use? Is it more natural? I've looked into some natural things, but hadn't thought about bar soap yet.
Hope your soap saver works well!
Yes, it was origionally dry.
It has been working very good for Kiersten. I only bath her once a week so it has time to dry out.
I have not been as happy with mine. It stays wet with showering daily and the bar was gone in just a week. It takes a lot of hot shower water to make it warm... using up the soap.
I made my own soap:-) Very natural!
Great job on making your own soap! What is your recipe? How does it do with body odors? I've been using more natural deodorant for awhile and some are good with odor and some aren't. Maybe I'm a little too picky about it :-) We make our own laundry soap and most household cleaners. If it's not too hard, bar soap might need to be added to the list!
Have you ever done a tutorial on your homemade soap?
Post a Comment