Monday, February 11, 2013

~Food~

I haven't talked about food in awhile... it is a huge part of our life here... It seems like there is never enough or at least not often enough!

Would you believe we grilled 20 hamburgers yesterday... and that there are only 3 left!  Yep, I am in the kitchen a lot!  My guys like the normal burgers, tacos, pizza kind of menu.  I try to throw in some variety.

I tried this Zebra cake yesterday...


and these Chicken Gyros last week... wow, put these on your menu for next week!

I also cooked up 10 lbs of venison bbq and a big pot of bear stew for our church's Sportsman's Dinner.  Just under 300 men and boys were served!  My guys were gone from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm!  But that is info for another post!

It is birthday week here again, so I'm sure the food will be flying!

No comments: