I went bowling with 11 ladies from church a few Friday nights ago. My first throw was a strike... that was the end of that! My scores were pitiful, but I had fun! Some of us also went out for coffee afterward. I had to kill some time before picking Jordan up from youth group, so I joined the group. It was so nice to sit and chat!
The teens were still playing a game when I walked in... so, of course, I joined in. Forty five minutes later, I finally decided it was time to go home.
I had a long to do list for Saturday, but promised Kiersten a little shopping trip. We went to a local thrift store and spent a good hour just looking at everything. It was nice to not be in a hurry. I found a lazy susan for $2.25... minus 25% because pink tags were on sale! I love how it makes this corner look a little more organized.
I also found some teal yarn. I wish I knew what it was made of... It is not cotton or the normal acylic yarn but the color is just beautiful and it is nice and soft. I'm sure Kiersten and I will find something to make with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Pink tag sales are great! Lazy susan's are handy. Our dining table has a lazy susan built into it. No more "passing", just spin, but handle's need to be turned into the middle or you'll lose your drink! LOL Teal's a pretty color. :-)
Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment