My little princess turned 3 in September!
I wanted to get her a doll house this year. There are sooo many different kinds. I finally settled on Cocalico Critters. Instead of a house I found this cute car and camper! She and Nathan have played with it for hours at a time! I am hoping to find a house for Christmas!
Since she didn't know what kind of cake she wanted, we decided for her... She steals mints and gum so we knew she would like anything minty. Of course, she likes chocolate...
I found this cake on pinterest and it was a big hit... and boy was it sweet! She loved when we all sang to her!
I didn't have time to make her a dress, so we went shopping for one... and since her birthday was on a Sunday, she was overjoyed to wear it!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You've been having lots of celebrations! Happy birthday to Jordan, congratulations to your grandparents ~ 60 years is amazing, they don't look old enough to be married 60 years~ and happy birthday to Kiersten! It's hard to believe she's 3 already. I remember when she was just a few months old. :-) Love the little car and camper :-)
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment