Monday, October 29, 2012

~First Big Race~

We got home from our field trip in time to unpack and repack... I also needed a quick nap and a shower or I wasn't going to make it through the day!

The car was just about together but everything still needed to be loaded up.
 I couldn't get into the pits but enjoyed watching them get things ready from the bleachers on the other side of the track.
The car wasn't running right at all.  A few men that heard it said it sounded like a fuel problem.  Sure enough!  From taking it apart, painting it and putting it back together there was junk in the fuel line.  The guys spent time that week cleaning it out and Jordan was able to run the next Friday.

The schedule for a few weeks in September was crazy.  Leaving the house at 5 on Friday and getting home after midnight for Jordan's races and leaving Saturday morning at 9:30 and not getting home til 5 was wearing me out.  We were getting most of our school done but one day a week I was crashing.  Once the quarter midgets were done (Saturday) it got a lot easier!

No comments: