I got a lot done this week (1/3 of the way in the photo) and at this rate I will be done in three weeks (the boys had a really hard time with grammar so I crocheted more than normal). This blanket is smaller than mine and with no color changes it works up faster. It is hard to see the ripples in the photos but I think it looks nicer in person!
I got more done to my blanket too! It is big enough to snuggle under already but I think 19 more rows will be perfect! It is not going to live on my bed, but it is an easy place for a photo... the width of a queen bed and almost the length!






3 comments:
WOW! I love the colors of the blanket for your grandparents. You're right, it's hard to see the ripples in the photo. Is it a self striping yarn? It's really pretty.
You're almost done on your blanket too! That's great; it is so pretty too, so colorful. :-)
I like those granny stripes too at Lucy's. I've been thinking of trying the bag she did. Have you seen the Summer Garden Granny Square blanket? It's beautiful.
Congratulations on almost being done with your blanket! :-)
Anne, The yarn is colored that way... I don't think it says striping on the label but it is Peaches & Cream.
I like Lucy's bag too! I like the Summer Garden Granny Squares but I don't think I'd ever finish it!!! Too many ends to tie in and squares to sew together:-)
Thanks for being so sweet Anne!
You are so fast!! Lovely blankets, both of them!! Very pretty!
your new projects that youa re dreaming about are also lovely, I'm sure you will post pics once you get started on those if you still want to do them in the early new year. :)
The pictures are really nice, I'd love to do some like that too! I'll have to keep them in mind. :)
Post a Comment