I made some Little Smokies wrapped in bacon and we headed to my parents for breakfast. My mom made some yummy new treats again this year! A few Aunts, Uncles and cousins were there to join us. Kiersten was able to "play" with my cousin's little girl who is only a few weeks older. I said "play" and not play... because they are definitely two... like, not into the whole sharing thing:-) I think they did very well!
I enjoyed a cup of pumpkin coffee and got to visit with some family. I met two of the youngest members of the family... 5 months and 3 months old. Adorable, yes!?!?!

Time goes so quickly so we were packing up and heading out for Gregg's family's celebration. We found Nathan here... Haha! He was just comfy sitting on the couch, eating his muffin and watching the parade:-) He had no idea we were ready to walk out the door!
We arrived at the next destination to find the table set and the food ready.
After dinner the girls made fresh green wreaths. I had so much fun making mine! I have never done that before and was surprised at how easy and fun it was.
We made it home in time for the boys to finish their big game of war on paper and to watch our favorite Father Knows Best show about Thanksgiving Day.
I just finished a cup of tea and finally got to eat my dessert!
Now to plan the rest of the weekend....






1 comment:
Hi Danielle,
I love those wreaths!
I've left you an award on my blog.
Blessings and have a great week!♥
Post a Comment