We were hoping for a nice, cool, cloudy day to race.... hoping the rain would hold off until after we were done... nope.
We unpacked, got all the cars ready, had our driver meeting and finished two heats... then the rain came. We were packing up around 1pm... instead of our normal 5pm. I did get some fun shots while we were getting everything set up!
Here is one of the girls Jordan races pulling one of our pit carts with Kiersten and her new BFF Daisy. Nathan is pushing from the rear.
The kids find the simplest things to play with. They found a spare tire lying around.
And they tried to share it. You sit... then I sit on you....
How about we both sit...
I have to admit it was nice getting home a little early. Kiersten and Nathan both got a good nap and I enjoyed some quiet crafting time.






No comments:
Post a Comment