Another week or so and I'll be able to sit back and enjoy life a little more. My self imposed schedule is a little tight right now and I'm needing some down time! I have been working on some craft projects... some for Kiersten's birthday next week. I have also been starting school... that means reworking my schedule. Things are going undone around here and it is driving me nuts... but I'll get back to it soon!
Anyway, I haven't been writing down my daily blessings every night. I really need to get back into that!
Here are some that I can recall from this past month...
#442 - 456
Kiersten got her cast off!
Bible School
Hearing young and old chatter away on the way home from Bible School
Finishing most of my July goals in July
Loosing my baby weight... for the 6th time (18 lbs in 5 months)... a month early!
Sibling strife turned into teamwork (on occasion)
A fun filled last week of "summer vacation"
A good solid week of school work done with minimal complaining
A good report from the dentist for all four boys
Birthday season is upon us... oh, I have missed cake!
Cool August days (very unusual for us)
Green grass in Aug (another unusual thing)
Free Shipping codes
Crocheting little hats
Felt food pile growing






1 comment:
I remember the first couple weeks being hectic and everyone overly tired from adjusting to being back in school and on a schedule. :-) It will all settle down soon and you'll be sailing along peacefully enjoying the time.
Good reports at the dentist! That's always a good thing. My youngest two and I still always go together, and I love it when I can come out smiling because we don't have to make any trips back!
OK, haven't seen any pictures of the crocheted hats?! I have a couple knitted hats in my mind waiting to be started after I finish my shawl. I'd love to try a crochet hat. :-)
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment