I thought I was feeling better yesterday so I tried catching up on cleaning and laundry. I'm not doing so well today. Still have those body aches, sore throat and swollen glands. I wonder what kind of bug I caught?!?!? Even if it takes me family a week to get over something I normally throw it after 24 hours so this is unusual for me.
Gregg thinks I should go to the doctor... I guess he thinks it is odd for me to sleep 12+ hours a day, not cook or clean, and stay snuggled in the recliner all day. I was thinking about letting the kids watch all 9 hours of Ann of Green Gables today. I sent them outside instead. I feel more achy & tired than anything... so, I'm not doing too bad.
Maybe I'll hold out one more day to go see what the doctor has to say. This is as close to a vacation as I'll be getting this year... I might as well enjoy it!
Poor Nathan woke up with a fever this morning. So, whatever it is... it's catchy!






3 comments:
Hope you all get to feeling better soon. We've had a "virus" going around here too. The kids have gotten it...bad throat and fever. Ugh
so sorry, prayers going up for you today from me ;)
Sorry you are sick, I hope you are feeling much better!
Post a Comment