I did manage a little July crafting! I took this craft outside and did the folding while the kids played.
Our fun activity this week was going to our local dairy farm. I had to drop paperwork off at the school district and this farm isn't too far from there.
I spent a good amount of time at the hospital and doctors office with Kiersten on Thursday and Friday. Eric & Nathan were able to go play with a friend on Friday when I went for Kiersten's cast. She is doing just fine now!
We started our holiday weekend with just hanging out at home. The guys were getting a micro sprint running. Trever (the young man who went with us to the races last week) came over on Saturday to help get it running... he would love to race it. They got it going but something is still wrong with the fuel line.
I was home with the younger three trying to catch up on everything I was running behind in! We did manage to walk across the street to give "Ginger" her weekly apple (our neighbors horse).






1 comment:
Glad to hear Kiersten is doing good. Love that pink cast! :-)
Post a Comment