I haven't been online much because I started panicking when we hid mid July. I took a week off of life (thankfully my ear is all better!) and we had Bible School... we are only a few weeks away from school and I still had a huge list I wanted to get to before school!
Lets see if I can remember some of our recent happenings...

The weather the last two weeks was really hot. The chickens found relief from the heat beside the house in the mulch. Our little peeps sure have grown!

We enjoyed our week of VBS. Jordan helped with the puppets this year! We always have a pie in the face contest.... boys vs girls. It is based on the weight of their pennies for the night. This year the girls won!

One night while the boys and I were at VBS, Gregg and Kiersten went to visit an older couple from our church. They had a great visit and Kiersten picked these flowers.

Kiersten got her cast off! The doctor said her elbow may be stiff for a few days... nope... not even an hour. She was moving it fine in no time. She did have a rash on her arm but didn't seem too bothered by it.

Here are some of our puppets. The stage was a big submarine with portholes for the puppets to come out of. It was very well done.

I took Aaron to his first Orthodontic appointment. I dropped the rest of the kids off with my mom and they enjoyed some swimming and wii. Aaron and I brought lunch back and joined in the fun.
We have a busy weekend coming up, I have just about finished Kiersten's Christmas doll, and I finished another two books!
1 comment:
Glad to see Kiersten got her cast off and all is well. I know what you mean about taking a week off...it's been so hot here, above 100 for days and general farm stuff going on. Too hot to do anything for very long outside.
Blessings to you,
Post a Comment