Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~Eleven~

Another year has flown by... Another boy grows closer to manhood. Another celebration of life... Born on the National Day of Prayer.What a privilege to be right beside him along his young journey. What fun to see life through his eyes.Jared is such a great young man. I love how he tells stories!
I love his giggle!
I love how he rolls his eyes when I kiss him on his forehead.
I love how he finds frogs for his sister and special rocks for his little brothers. His biggest passion is hating school... my biggest passion is equipping him for the years ahead.
He thinks the glass is totally empty... I'm thinking it's overflowing.
He hates onions... I put them in everything.
He is a chip monster... I prefer pretzels

We both love to sleep in:0)
We both can't spell!
We both needed each other.

Happy 11th Birthday Jared!

1 comment:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Happy birthday!! I have a daughter turning 11 this Dec. How the time flies by...

My oldest is going to be 13 in July, wow...