Thursday, November 11, 2010

~A Daily Walk~

Now that the weather is cooler I don't even step foot outside. That is terrible! I am such a wimp when it comes to being cold. I know that I feel better getting some fresh air... even if it is cold. I always kick the boys out after lunch and I normally get some chores done inside but this week I've been going out after lunch for a short walk. The sun was beautiful today and it felt so good! Now I'm off to play catch up!

Kiersten enjoys the walk too! Before walk...

After walk

2 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

I'm a wimp when it comes to the cold too! Your little one is so sweet!

Grandma E said...

The older I get, the closer the high/low temps of comfort get. We have had a week of Indian summer ... and I think that would be fine all winter long. :) You are right about feeling better in the fresh air ... bundle up and enjoy!