What a beautiful Saturday! Ours was just packed full of miscellaneous activities. We haven't had a day like this for awhile and it was a good one!
Gregg and 4 boys took off early to go to a swap meet. Kiersten and I enjoyed some breakfast and puttered around til Nathan got up. I wanted to have fun with him today so as soon as he was ready we headed outside. I told him I made a man out of straw and his name was Charlie. Well, Nathan peeked out the door and came back all giggles and frantically tried putting his shoes on so he could make a new friend!

We ended up putting him out by the mailbox so that everyone else could see him.

Nathan and Charlie got along real well ;-)

Next we headed down the road for a "Christmas" yard sale. I found this cute little stand that was totally in need of a black paint job.

The boys got home with some quarter midget parts, tires and a pit cart. They were very happy with their purchases!

One of the boys found Charlie's hair and we all had some fun playing around with a new hair do.

I spent a bunch of time sewing... hopefully I'll be sharing more this week! I also spent a good amount of time outside.

Doesn't it look so much better black!
I made Chicken Etti for supper and some Funny Cake for breakfast, washed a bunch of clothes, ran to the fabric store, and did a little cleaning. Lots of little stuff! Now, it is onto a new week!
No comments:
Post a Comment