Saturday, September 25, 2010

~Amusement Park Outing~

I still can't believe I did this!Gregg was out of town again all week last week. I hate trying to think of what to do on a Saturday when he is gone. I would have been happy to stay home and make applesauce. I knew the kids wouldn't agree. They are used to racing and were looking for some adventure. Gregg suggested we go to a local amusement park. NO WAY! Me, alone, with all the kids!?!?!?! Crazy!

The boys did so great! They were patient and kind. They road together without fighting. They took little brothers along for all their first rides! All five came running off rides with big smiles and tall tales!
I waited in line...beside the line... behind the line... I waited for smiling boys to enter a ride... I waited for smiling boys to exit the line. Every ride said no hand held infants. I finally ignored that rule. I took Kiersten on the flume. It was a little flume. She loved it! I really should have bought the picture. It was priceless.
It was along day (the park was open from 10 to 6) but we all came home feeling like we had fun. My camera battery died. These are all the photos I got.
I still can't believe I did it!

3 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Looks like fun!
I took the kiddos last week to do the rides at the State Fair alone until hubby go off work at 7pm.
He then join us until the fair closed at 10:30 pm.

Great pictures~

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Fun times! :) great memories made I'm sure. :)

Diane said...

Oh how I've missed checking in! Kiersten is so big now!! Glad to read that Nathan is doing all right. Great pix too. Hope that you are well my friend, take good care.