... but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do." ~Edward Everett Hale
When I have learnt...
...to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God, I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all. When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased." ~~C.S. Lewis (Letters of C. S. Lewis)
Daily experience...
...the extravagant love of the Father and give it away to the next person you meet.
"God never intended...
... us to simply be the objects of his love. We are also called to be instruments of that love in the lives of others." Paul David Tripp
Jesus pitied sinners...
...sighed and wept over them, but never sought to amuse them...The need is biblical doctrine, so understood and felt, that it sets men on fire." ~ C.H. Spurgeon
I have been driven many times upon my knees...
...by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day." ~ Abraham Lincoln
I long to...
accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. ~ Helen Keller
Opinions...
"Opinions divorced from knowledge are ugly things." ~ Socrates
Ordinary is not good enough.
Normal will not change the world. We are No Ordinary People, created by No Ordinary God, for No Ordinary Purpose. I refuse to live a Beige life, carrying out Business As Usual. Boring. I choose to live an adventure as a daughter of the King of Kings. I invite you to join me! It won’t always be pretty, but it will be genuine, and we will have an impact where we live. ***Denise Mira***
I want to...
live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh no, she's awake."(taken from Above Rubies Newsletter)
First, only by grace, I am a child of God...he is faithful. I am a loved and cherished wife, a busy home schooling mom of five boys and one sweet girl. I love crafting, learning and having fun.
1 comment:
Nice....I like the burn rubber.
Yes, Kiersten is too cute. I love the little lace socks too.
Post a Comment