Tuesday, August 17, 2010

~11 Months~

Kiersten is such a doll baby! She is almost a year old and such a happy little lady! She crawls very well and pulls up on everything. I don't think she will be walking anytime soon but she may surprise us.This month she learned how to drink from a straw and she started eating food. She is really, really picky. She likes any kind of bread/cracker/pretzel thing but doesn't like any veggies and it is hard to get her to eat fruit. I am not sure how to handle this... my boys ate EVERYTHING. Any tips you'd like to share are greatly appreciated:-)Her personality is really starting to show. She is a real tease. She copies things and learns quickly. She still sticks her tongue out all the time. She has her four front teeth and it looks like some more are coming in. She had a really cranky few days and one sleepless night getting her teeth but overall, she didn't do too bad.

Gregg and I had our first date since she was born... and of course she came along. She did really well. She likes french fries.
Kiersten was on the floor in the kitchen when I was cleaning up and she found some applesauce. She poked her two front teeth through the foil lid and was sucking out the juice. She was kicking her feet and giggling so I looked to see what she was in to! Haha! She was really mad when I took it away but wouldn't eat it.

She loves to play with her brothers toys. I have to watch her because she puts everything in her mouth... I think she is getting better at not doing that or at least she spits it out when I tell her to.

I am planning the big birthday party! How fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!
Love the pictures especially the one with her sticking out her tongue. Looks like she's up to something! :-)

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

So cute!! :)

As for the eating, I'm just now getting my little one to eat more. :)

Diane said...

She is just so cute! Love the straw pic ;) Can't wait to see pics of her upcoming party... can't believe it's been a year already.