Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~Strange~

Does it sound strange to you that I have to fight all five boys for the last grapefruit!?!??!

What would you say if I told you they cheered when they saw I was serving carrot salad for lunch??!?!? (Good trick to know...they eat way more carrots this way than they do eating carrots and dip)
I really like that they all eat a wide variety of food!

Of course, I'll have to let you know they... er, um, I have a sweet tooth too. These Vanilla Muffins were fresh out of the oven for breakfast :0)

I don't feel too bad about that though. Way less sugar then most cereal... and no preservatives!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Yay! When our kids know mostly healthy foods, it seems that it stays their preference. Everything looks delicious!

Grandma E said...

I've never tasted a vanilla muffin, but these surely look delicious. The carrots/raisins look equally good. I'm getting hungry just looking at the pictures.