Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~Birthday Boy~

Today, Jared turned 10!

He requested cheese steaks, chips, grape soda and chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. I happily agreed as this is an easy meal to make. I did mange to double their fruit and veggie intake for lunch :-)

My older boys don't show much expression ~ they certainly don't take after me:-) ~ but Jared always shows appreciation! He enjoyed his gifts and did well waiting all day to open them. He only asked a few times how soon dad would be home!

Gone are the days of assembly... Gregg and I now sit back and watch them assemble things. We ALL enjoy assembling but watching your boys work together is good too!

We spent the rest of the evening outside doing a little of this, a little of that and watching the boys play. I also cleared a space for Jared to work at his new lego project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARED!
Double digits! Congratulations! :-)
Hope you had a special, fun day.
God bless you,
Anne

Grandma E said...

Oh Jared ... card is on its way. So, the celebration will live on! Enjoy being 10!