Jordan, Jared and I rode bikes to the bakery.
We had some fun being pulled by the golf cart.
Then the boys got to try out their new track.
I crashed into bed late last night and I was starting the day out early (and slowly) today and decided fresh from the oven muffins would be a perfect start to a rainy Tuesday!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
~Comp Day~
Yes, my world traveler has been gone another week. The only event this time was my engine smoking 15 hours after I had driven it (a fan kept running). Thankfully our friend/mechanic was able to talk me into unhooking the battery. The garage came to get the van but couldn't find anything wrong with it. I think it was just God showing me that He is ever present :0)
Anyway, my love took Monday off and the timing was perfect! Gregg had talked to a guy about widening our driveway, removing some trees and flattening the race track. He could have showed up last week but I would have been at a loss trying to figure out what was to be done. Thankfully the guy showed up when Gregg was home! We canceled school and watched our yard transformed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Danielle,
Those blueberrie muffins look delicious :) And the racetrack...what a neat thing to have when you have boys :D
Blessings,
Maria
ps: HE knows that you needed everything done when your hubby was around :)
What a fun race track~
My 13 yr old son rides his go cart behind our house on the dirt road!
Well those blueberry muffins look so good I'm off to make some!
Warm Blessings,
Georgiann
Post a Comment