We are moving right along with our celebrations this week!
Monday we read this book about Saint Valentine...

Then I told the boys our Valentine plan...the five boys would swap names and make one card with candy (something from their stash!) and make a gift for their brother. We could not buy anything but they could use whatever we had. They really took off with their ideas! Two are done and the others are working diligently. This is the first time I've done this and I think we will make it a tradition! Here is a photo of Jordan and Jared working on their gifts....


Tuesday I made Jordan really happy by telling him he could skip math if he made cupcakes! I rarely let anyone skip math...it seems to be our downfall for getting done on time! He chose Blackbottom cupcakes...yum! We added some little heart sprinkles to the top...

When I was thinking about supper, I realized this would be the best night for my heart theme! I made heart-shaped pepperoni heart-shaped pizza...

And cut the cranberry sauce into hearts...

I am really enjoying spreading the love throughout the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment