I really like to celebrate Valentine's Day with my boys. I haven't always done it, but I love their sheepish looks when I give them fun treats for lots of love:-) They know if I ask them "Will you be my Valentine?" they answer "yes" and get a treat...I get a good number of hugs and kisses this way! I am hoping their wives thank me someday!
Here is my list for this week...I have a class Tuesday night, we have two birthdays, a date night and a dr appointment to fit in this week so we needed to make it a little on the simple side:-)
Monday - read a book about Saint Valentine and write some of our own valentines
Tuesday - make red cupcakes with white icing and heart sprinkles
Wednesday - play some type of game with the conversation hearts
Thursday - Make Nathan's birthday cake...a train cake with lots of hearts
Friday - Nathan's birthday (2 yrs old) & Date night!!!! ~ Martha had this idea...Use her template to print a wrapper for a candy bar. Write a little love note on the inside and rewrap the bar.
Saturday - My birthday(hint, hint:-) I'll let the guys take over!
Although I'll run out of time just trying to accomplish these things, I'd like to make some kind of garland. I'll be searching blogland for some ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You remind me of my dear mother-in-law, who lovingly shaped her boy to be such a wonderful husband. Love your V-day tradition!
Also, www.oneprettything.com has some great crafty and garland ideas.
Happy (early) Birthday!!
Post a Comment