Friday, January 9, 2015

~Spring Cleaning Week One - Boys Room~

I have NEVER finished my spring cleaning.  I have tried all kinds of things, plans, lists... nothing works.  Spring comes and I want to be done with school and outside.

This year, I made a new plan.  I am going to clean one room each week starting the first full week of January.  If I keep up with it, I will be done when school gets out and I can bask in the beauty of spring!

Not sure if it's gonna work. but it's worth a try.

This week was the boys' bedroom.  I had about eight bins that needed to be sorted... all these growing boys!!!
Sorting the bins took one whole day!

I also cleaned out under beds, washed the window and washed everyones sheets

What a mess!

We need to get Nathan a bed (he sleeps on his mattress on the floor), paint the walls and carpet clean this summer!

No comments: