We managed to get the chicken pox in April. Nathan had it first. Kiersten and Eric got it two weeks later. Jared had the fever and a few spots... I think he had the vaccine.
It was a long four weeks with trying to keep everyone home and comfortable. Nathan had them on his belly and legs. He had one day that he was miserable, but he did really well otherwise. I think Kiersten had it the worst. Her back and head were covered. We missed three nights sleep but thankfully the boys could manage meals and chores without me for a few days... Gregg happened to be away in the midst of the chaos. Eric had the spots everywhere but not real bad.
I am glad they got them and I am glad it is over.
Poor Kiersten had a scheduled Daddy/Daughter Date at Chick fil A. She was still covered in spots but was no longer contagious and she felt much better.






No comments:
Post a Comment