Tuesday, December 10, 2013

~Snow Day~

I have several posts in my drafts... but have been too busy for the menial task of blogging :-(

But now... I knew I had to get to get online and post these from today!  I just purchased a new camera and had to go outside to play with it a little.

I watched 8+ birds fight at the feeder this morning.  I was able to watch this one feed quietly after the others left.  Telescopic lens = happiness!


Our neighbors dog "Blue"... She is adorable and boy did she want to play!

Our dog Bullet... she loves to be outside with us.  River was sleeping on the couch.

I took about 30 photos trying to figure out how to blur the background and I was also playing with the aperture.  I don't totally understand it, but am learning!

Eric was "sledding"

Sledding is serious business...

and crashes are just too fun!

my girl ♥

A pretty afternoon moon

my Nathan

My neighbor's house with a regular lens...

...and now with the telescopic lens

I was skip happy when the sheep came out!!!

I certainly don't need another hobby... but this is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Yella Rose said...

I didn't know your neighbor had a blue heeler! That's the same king of dog we have except he's red! Wish we had some snow down here...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a winter wonderland too. Beautiful photos!