Sunday, December 22, 2013

~Christmas is Coming~

Our first Christmas party of the year is usually with my mom's side of the family.  We got together yesterday and I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone today.  Scrapbooking and blogging together!
This way I only have to load the photos once ☺

Lots of aunts, uncles and cousins to catch up with this year.  I didn't get to speak with everyone individually but I did get around to many!  The older I get the more I appreciate a good conversation.  It is easier now then when the kids were little... now they sit in a row like wall flowers. Ha!


We always finish the night off with a cookie swap.  I am tempted to throw half of the cookies in the freezer... although I'm sure the family will tear through them in no time.

We have had a lot of snow this Autumn, but now that winter is here it is warm and raining. Maybe Spring will come early!

No comments: