Here are a few fun pictures from the last two weeks.
Jordan has been having technical issues with his car. He was running it at home to check something and his siblings enjoyed rides.
I was playing memory with Kiersten and Nathan. Little kids have a hard time keeping the memory tiles in nice orderly rows. It makes it so much harder to play when they are everywhere! River is to a game like a cat is to fabric. It wasn't long before she laid down right in the middle.
Kiersten found the boy's guitar.
Nathan found the Lincoln Logs.
Eric found some paint cans and made a really cool sword and shield with some wood and cardboard.
Aaron found himself in a patch of poison ivy. He doesn't get it as bad as Jared (thankfully!) but he was rather uncomfortable. He and River were resting.
I only took one of these photos. I love that the kids pick up the camera to record memories! Of course, there are about 37 Lincoln Log photos to edit or delete and several other "what IS that photo!" photos☺






No comments:
Post a Comment