Friday, May 24, 2013

~18 years~

Gregg and I celebrated our 18th Wedding Anniversary earlier this week.  He took the whole family out to a local Japanese Steakhouse for Habachi Grill!  He and I have been their several times but the kids have never gone with us.  They really enjoyed it.  I enjoyed seeing them enjoy it:-)


 

We did a little shopping.  Gregg was looking for shoes and I was trying to keep the kids busy.  We went up and down the escalator a few times... and then we went up the down... until we get yelled at.  Oops, yep... not supposed to do that. (We did stay out of everyone's way and even made some people laugh... but it is so very dangerous to go up the down...)

Since we couldn't get our excersise at the mall, we went to the park.  We had fun there until it got dark... then we had to move our party somewhere else.
Sonic has their milkshakes 1/2 off after 8pm.  Sounded like a great deal to me!  We even tried a peanutbutter bacon shake... well, some of them did.
 
 
We got home sometime around 11... I was exhausted but the kids were still going strong.  Thankfully, they went right to bed!
 

Nathan exclaimed the next day that he loved our anniversary... almost his favorite day ever:-)

Video at dinner




No comments: