Tuesday, January 15, 2013

~Kiersten Quotes~

 
My little doll baby has really been enjoying communicating.  You can see her think and then respond to what is going on around her.  I have a feeling she is going to crack us up a lot this year!
 
The other day I told Gregg that Jordan was going to jump in the shower.  Kiersten looked at me... paused... and smiled.  She started jumping around and laughing that Jordan was going to "jump in the shower."  Not much later it was my turn to "jump in the shower."  She came over to the door to listen and informed me I wasn't jumping:-)
 
I usually take Kiersten to the grocery store with me every Thursday night.  Long story short, I had to leave her home because of her attitude.  She was screaming!  I got home and noticed she looked pale.  I asked Gregg if she was ok and he said "she screamed her heart out."  Kiersten looked shocked and put her hands up to her chest and said "it's out!?!??!?" 
 
Oh my :-)  There are several other things she had said lately that just make me laugh.  I don't often get to stop what I'm doing to write them down, but I know I need to because I simply won't remember!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! She sure is a cutie. Great job on Ann and Andy. :-)