Monday, January 14, 2013

~Christmas 2012~

We had an enjoyable Christmas! We spent the morning at home opening gifts.  All the kids got exactly what they wanted:-)
 
 
I actually went to bed at a good time Christmas Eve! and had cinnamon rolls raising in the fridge overnight.  That was the first year I tried that and it worked very well!
 
 
Jared got an ipod
 
 
Jordan received a knife, tools and a shirt
 
 
Aaron and Eric got new pellet guns
Nathan got a knex set and crossbow
 
 
Kiersten got Raggedy Ann and Andy with some books and a Calico Critter Dollhouse
 
The kids have already used their new things with great enjoyment.  The weather had been mild so the boys all go out to target shoot every afternoon.
 
Kiersten loves her new doll and the little tiny pieces to her doll house.
 
We spent the afternoon with my parents and brother's family.  All the guys had a nerf gun war... I hid inside where it was warm!

No comments: