Oh my! This wild little girl keeps me on my toes!

A nut, a clown, a monkey, an adventurer and a sweetheart... along with some other less desirable characteristics that we are working on:-)

We decided she would like "Slaw Sandwiches" for supper. If you have never tried them, please do... thousand island, turkey, Swiss and Cole slaw grilled! They are one of our family favorites. I also got some cheese curls and threw together a chef salad... the girl loves croutons!

Two of her brothers wrapped up some smarties for her... she was loving that!

I made her an apron... she tried to put it on her legs and then gave up... another day!

We bought her a little tea set. She knew just what to do!

The boys picked out Mrs Potato Head.

To go along with the tea set I made some felt food... I thought the cake could fit into the theme so I googled teapot cake and came up with this.

She ate a lot! Lots of her favorite things!
I didn't get the birthday dress made... but I'm hoping to start some time tomorrow!
Here is a cute little video of her opening her felt food. She kept tapping her foot while opening gifts... so cute. And what a great little laugh!
3 comments:
Oh MY, she is soooooo cute, and that laugh, ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for the video, so fun to see her little personality!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIERSTEN! :-)
Cute!! The video was sweet, she looked and sounded thrilled with her gift. :)
Thanks for sharing and happy birthday!! I know I'm late... LOL
Post a Comment