It's gonna be a beautiful spring day!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
~A Beautiful Foggy Morning~
It was very foggy this morning when I got up.
I got the laundry hung out earlier than normal and was surprised to see the fog still so thick.I grabbed the camera and went back out.
It was really neat to see the fog coming off the newly plowed fields.
By the time the wash was up, the grass areas were clear but the field was still looking cool!
As I walked passed the apple trees, I saw they were about ready to be in full bloom!
It's gonna be a beautiful spring day!
It's gonna be a beautiful spring day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
An absolutely wonderful morning ... pictures capture the day beautifully!
Beautiful! Don't you just love mornings like that?!
Love that church steeple in the fog... so pretty!
Simply beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment