Friday, March 12, 2010

~True Love~

All moms with boys know that Lego's are always everywhere. We also know that the vacuum is quicker than the eye. Sometimes we know a "cool" Lego from a "normal" Lego. Do you know where I am going with this!?!??!
I was vacuuming today and thought I had found all the stray Lego's (and crayons)... nope. Just as the hose went across the crack where the couch and floor meet I saw it. I couldn't stop. It was gone in a flash. I knew it was one worthy of saving.

Out to the windy rainy porch to empty the half full bag of yuck. I found it! and a few other "normal" Lego's.

That, my fellow moms, is true love :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Yes, that is true love. It's a gross job - I've emptied many a vacuum bag too.
Have a nice weekend,
Blessings,
Anne

Andrea said...

Danielle, you are right! That is true love! You're a sweet mom!

I pray the Lord blesses you abundantly for caring for your family and homeschooling your children!

Andrea

Sandra said...

I have vacuumed up many a lego over the years. I've also stepped on quite a few during the night!