Jordan did some shopping around and decided on the gun he wanted to purchase. Gregg searched the net for reviews and found all good ones. They searched together and found a refurbished gun. Jordan also decided on a fair price to sell his gun to Aaron.
I am proud of the way he saved his money... I'm happy he spent time looking around... I'm thrilled he wanted his father's input. When the gun arrived yesterday, I was truly excited for him.
These are glimpses of how he may handle himself as a man. Glimpses of what he has gleaned from his parents. Glimpses that bring me to my knees in thankfulness. In spite of us... our shortcomings... God allows him to glean some good.






2 comments:
Yay! Way to go! How wonderfully responsible! Hope he has a great time with it.
That is SO good. A lot of people tried to tell us not to let our boys have guns, but I thought, "What do you want them to do? Play video games all day?" Our boys love to hunt and shoot skeets. Even our girls liked shooting BB guns!
Post a Comment