We all fit in a bit of resting too. I am in the midst of sewing/recovering pillows! I can't wait to show you how they turn out! I caught up on my cleaning and did a bit of sewing over the weekend. I snapped this cute shot Saturday afternoon...
Monday, January 25, 2010
~Running and Resting~
We all did a bit of running over the weekend. Gregg and the boys enjoyed a trip to some sort of car show. Kiersten and I hit the mall looking for some sale racks to stock up for winter clothes for next year. I also attended a Ladies Night Out with friends from church.
We all fit in a bit of resting too. I am in the midst of sewing/recovering pillows! I can't wait to show you how they turn out! I caught up on my cleaning and did a bit of sewing over the weekend. I snapped this cute shot Saturday afternoon...
We all fit in a bit of resting too. I am in the midst of sewing/recovering pillows! I can't wait to show you how they turn out! I caught up on my cleaning and did a bit of sewing over the weekend. I snapped this cute shot Saturday afternoon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
so how do you finish your pillow edges? I usually hand-sew them but that does NOT look the best, any hints? I've been dying to re-do our bedroom ones and now that we have to "stage" the house it is a need not just simply a want!
Here is a link for the stitch I use to close things up...
http://quilttaffy.blogspot.com/2008/07/invisible-closing-seam-tutorial.html
I also like to make pillows with a removable cover like this....
http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/06/pillow-slip-covers.html
but I often add buttons to be sure it is closed :0)
How do you do so much in a weekend?! Glad you got some rest and some q.t. with Kiersten.
Post a Comment