Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~Pretend Play~

I wasn't planning on taking this week off of school but because of a stomach bug and feeling so far behind...I am. I am enjoying the down time. No, the last two weeks were not at all restful, nor did I feel like I spent any time with my family. Last night I built several puzzles with the little men. Today we will be painting some of their Christmas gifts...after I get the table cleaned off.


Nathan: "Mom, you better get in the boat...there is water all over the floor"

Nathan starts making the sound of wind and waves :0)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like you deserve a few down days...especially with that watery storm moving through your living room :)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear friend,

You are doing exactly what you need to do - taking care of yourself and spending precious moments with your family.

No guilty there!

May you feel better soon.

maria

wodaking said...

Oh I do hope you get some super relaxed family time. That really was the best gift we got this Christmas. God has blessed us so much in our families, hasn't he?!