Monday, January 11, 2010

~Birthday Boy~

Eric turned 5 today! He has been looking forward to this birthday for a long time! He told me a few weeks ago what shirt he was going to wear today too!

I totally forgot to ask him what he wanted for his birthday dinner before I went shopping last week. I can't believe I did that! Anyway, he was happy to have meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn! We even had soda! The rest of the family was loving the meal as well!



After we ate, we sent him on a scavenger hunt. He was receiving one big gift that I didn't feel like trying to wrap. The older boys have always enjoyed scavenger hunts, so I figured he would like it too!

This is what he found at the end...
Eric requested chocolate cake with peanut butter icing...I don't think my family knows there is any other kind of cake! He did add something to his cake though...he wanted cherries on top!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Eric!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful birthday! Happy belated birthday! :)