Friday, December 18, 2009

~These are a few of my favorite things...Sunrise/Sunset~

This was the view from my front door at 7 this morning...



~Sunrise~

Isn't it beautiful!!! I don't normally see the sunrise...just the sunset:0) I thought it looked like snow...sure enough 5 to 9 inches by tomorrow night! The boys are super excited. Our first of four Christmas parties was canceled...good thing I didn't make all the cookies for the cookie swap!

I am not running out of favorite things...just running out of time! Enjoying our last day of school today!!! Yipee!!! I still have some Christmas Crafting to do...and some wrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful view Danielle.

We have been getting snow on and off here in PA...it sure is cold ~ brrr!

blessings,

maria

Diane said...

That's an amazing front door view. I don't know if that's your pond or your neighbor's but my aunt and uncle have a pond in PA too. Just lovely!