I leaned over her to shut the blind and saw this cute shot!
The boys helped hold the blanket here...I should have held the camera the other way.
Do you think these will work or should I try again?
If you want to see the boys at three months look here ...who do you think she looks like???
If you want to see the boys at three months look here ...who do you think she looks like???






6 comments:
Oh my...she sure has grown!
I think she looks like Nathan.
Thank you for sharing your lovely daughter :)
maria
All six have their own special look, but Kiersten favors Nathan. Thank you for sharing your favorite things ... I enjoy reading about each one and getting that warm, fuzzy feeling about life! Grandma E
these are ADORABLE!!!!!! I think you did a terrific job of capturing her essence!! way to go! she is lovely. :)
of course these will work! She is so sweet! Love the 3rd one especially. :) Try doing some shots in a white outfit on a black or navy velour (sp?) blanket. The fuzz keeps the blanket from reflecting light and you can nearly get that "candlelight" effect.
So sweet! I love how the pattern of the blanket draws your eye in toward her. (And I actually think she looks more like Jared's 3 month photo. You could also put up pics of you and Gregg at 3 months for a full comparison!)
She is adorable! Let's plan that road trip.....spring maybe? Can't wait to meet her. :-) Val
Post a Comment