Some of the little things we fit into October...
I took Nathan and Kiersten to a local street fair. I picked up one of my teenage friends to lend an extra hand. People are very strange! Anyway, I really liked the building that had the art work and photographs! The kids and I just might enter something next year.
This was at our local grocery store... my grocery buddies
The kids pulled Monopoly out of the closet. We haven't played games all summer... I guess it is that time of year!
Someone gave Nathan a big bin of Lego's. He has been obsessed with them and they are all over the house! Lego's is another thing we haven't done all summer.
Gregg found some vintage story books and bought them for me. I love the pictures! The stories are filled with character building and scripture!
The whole family went to hear Dr Joseph Hirt. It was a library program about an Auschwitz survivor. We have learned much about this time period in history, but it makes a HUGE difference when you hear someone that was actually there talk about it! Wow! He not only survived, he has made a wonderful life and has a great sense of humor.
Flannel shirt and flip flops crunching in the fall leaves! We had a few beautiful fall days!!!
Always up for some fun :-)
We found this little guy in the street by our house. We really enjoyed watching him. Most turtles we find are shy but this guy kept walking around. Kiersten did ask if he could walk out of his shell.






1 comment:
Hi Danielle, Joseph goes to our church! We love talking to him!!Janet Wickenheiser
Post a Comment