Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~Prairie Primer ~

At this point, I'm not sure what school stuff I posted and what I didn't :-)

We had one of the dad's help out with this project... electrical current... or something like that!?!?


Each pair of boys got to build a cool thing.  I don't even know what to call it.  They basically hooked a battery up to wires and put a wire on that... that wire spun in circles.  There was a magnet involved in there somewhere too.

The part I did understand was that the magnet made all the current go one direction.  Thankful for those people that actually understand the concept of electricity!


The boys picked up a lot more information than I did (thankfully!) and had fun in the process.


These two are really fun ^ it is a joy to watch them grow up together.


This was also the night we were exposed to chicken pox.  Hence no blogging for awhile ☺
It takes the best of friends to share so freely... and I'm glad they shared.

No comments: