Tuesday, January 28, 2014

~This Mama got a Night Out~

After two weeks of basically being stuck in the house due to weather and sickness, I was happy to have a night out.  A dozen or so ladies from church met at a local bowling alley.



We bowled two games... I wowed myself with scores of 99 and 102.  We were done bowling before we had to head home.  My rule for mom's night out is that I don't get home until the kids are in bed:-)



 A bunch of us met at an all night diner for treats.  I had some hot cocoa and a way to sweet Oreo dessert.


I like bowling and I really like a late night treat... but what I liked most was being out with these ladies.  They are all so very different and I can learn so very much from each of them.  They are each a gift from God!





A few godly widows with glittery gray hair,
Some fun empty nesters with wisdom to share,
Moms in the trenches all tired and worn,
Friendships and bonds are mutually born.



No comments: