Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~Hats~

I finally finished my latest crochet project (I can't show you yet because it is a gift) and was able to get to the long promised hat for Nathan! He wanted it to be bright orange! I added the black stripes.


I followed the directions but the hat was too small for him. It fit Kiersten perfectly. Instead of pulling it all out, I thought I'd give it to a little boy that might enjoy it.


So, I started over and added another increase round and made it three more rounds long. Perfect.


I need to add the flower but I made this one for Kiersten.

Here it is with the flower!


Eric saw Nathan's hat and wanted to choose his own colors. He did not want only 3 stripes he wanted it all striped. I aim to please so I had him choose the color at the start of each round. I think it turned out very nice!

My next crochet project is fingerless gloves, hat and scarf for myself! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Melonie said...

So many fun goings-on at your house. Love the hats!!! And the soup bread bowl in your header looks scrumptious.

Now I want broccoli soup. Strange....

Hope October is treating you right!

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute hats!

Danielle said...

Anne... I can no longer get onto your blog!!!!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

What cute hats!! :)