I love hearing the little footsteps walking across the floor... too cute!
Friday, October 8, 2010
~She's Walking~
Kiersten has been stepping very carefully for weeks but hadn't ventured across the room... until Wednesday. She walked every where all day long! She really hasn't crawled since then. I took her outside today and she did very well in the grass.
While I love that she is walking, I have found it much harder to keep an eye on her. She also doesn't like to sit in the shopping cart anymore.
I love hearing the little footsteps walking across the floor... too cute!
I love hearing the little footsteps walking across the floor... too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a wonderful experience and she looks like she is thoroughly enjoying it. What a cutie!
So cute!! A whole new chapter has begun! :) Love the patter of litte feet too, won't be long and our "baby" will be walking. :)
Post a Comment