There is something special about having a baby in the house...falling in love all over again...what a blessed mom I am! A little cranky right now but blessed (need more sleep!)
Kiersten continues to amaze me! She only got up one time Sunday night! (don't ask about last night!) She is still very content and alert. She had a doctor visit on Friday and we were pleased to learn she now weighs 8 lb 4 oz!
Jared got a bad case of poinson ivy on his legs and poor Nathan and Aaron caught a stomach bug (haven't a clue where they got it because we have really only been home!) last week but the whole family is back to their normal healthy selves!
I've been working here and there on some projects...crochet, sewing, scrapbooking. I'll be sure to share when I complete something...but don't hold your breath...it seems like everything is completed in slow motion lately:-)
We have been gifted with many fine clothes for Kiersten and many yummy meals from our friends! The boys were also give a huge set of model trains in all scale sizes. They will be busy building this winter!
The weather has turned cooler but today was such a beautiful day that I decided to go for a walk! Ahhhh, it felt so good to feel the sun shining on me!
Here are a few photos to enjoy...






2 comments:
Nice update. Looking forward to seeing your project - although I just don't know how you find the time! Wonderful pix of the kids too. Your daughter is growing so fast!
Dear Danielle,
It is absolute bliss to enjoy your family un-interrupted!
The baby is looking beautiful. and Yes, you are a blessed momma:-)
blessings,
lady m
ps: don't worry...slow motion is a good thing ~ more time to enjoy each and every activity!
Post a Comment