Friday, September 25, 2009

~Random Photos~

Kiersten's many faces...



I'm trying to use every spare moment to crochet a blanket... Love this!
She is a cutie when she is sleeping!

5 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Simply precious, such chubby little cheeks too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! She is too adorable! I love newborn babies and all their snuggly-ness!!!! The blanket looks lovely by the way - can't wait to see it when it is finished! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! Is it my imagination or does she favor Eric when he was that little? I am certainly appreciative of all the pictures you share of her. Love to all, Grandma E

Diane said...

Love these! The posed pout and the last one of her sleeping are my favorites... it's tough because she is just so adorable! The blanket looks like it's going to be really nice too. How are you holding up? Adequate sleep?

Jenn said...

What a beauty! Her eyes and coloring remind me so much of my eldest daughter when she was a baby. Awww...I miss that! Enjoy~