Thursday, September 3, 2009

~Home~

Going home outfit!


Isn't she sweet!
I'm doing well...I'll try to post about the adventure in a day or two but thought you'd like to know we are home!

6 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Welcome home! I'm sure everyone is thrilled to have mama and baby home.

Kiersten is beautiful and what a sweet outfit! You will have lots of fun with the pink. :)

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she beautiful! What a new experience ... to "have to dress" the newest addition in PINK! I love the collage of the boys holding Kiersten. Brings back memories of Scott and Gregg when Melodee was introduced into the family. You all look extremely happy and blessed! Grandma E.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and baby are doing well. That is such a beautiful going home outfit! She is just precious!!

Sarah said...

awww!! what a cutie pie!! I love the sweet little dress! :)

Diane said...

Very sweet! Cute outfit too. Glad that you're home. Great pix of all the boys holding her. Looking forward to all your tales. Congrats again!

Jenny said...

Are you just having so much fun with her? She looks like a little doll!