Wednesday, September 30, 2009
~Blanket is Done~
Done! Yay! I needed to have this gift finished by next Saturday...I even have time to spare!
I used two colors at the same time with a 10.00mm (size N) hook...I like how it looks! 
I got the idea from here but only used a regular weight yarn so I used a smaller hook...I can't wait to make one for our family! I also used acrylic yarn...not my favorite. We are a totally cotton family! I found a good price for cones of cotton yarn here and they even have double weight cotton!!! Going to order some this afternoon! Gregg requested Black and Ecru...can't wait to see that combo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It's beautiful! It looks so comfy and cozy! :) The colours are really pretty too!
Beautiful!! Good for you in getting it done!
Look forward to seeing the one you make for your family. :)
Danielle,
What a lovely gift you have made ;)
It looks very soft and cuddly!
Thank you for sharing it,
lady m
It's so pretty! Well done :)
Post a Comment